Shipments Delivered via FedEx®, UPS® and USPS®
At this time pies are delivered by FedEx®, UPS® or USPS® and are only available for delivery in the United States.
Orders cannot be warranted fresh if shipping greater than “second day” is selected.
Please include apartment, unit, or room number in the delivery address, if applicable. Deliveries to colleges and universities may take additional time.
A service fee may apply to orders delivered by FedEx®, UPS® or USPS®. The actual service fees charged may vary. For example, morning deliveries, Monday, weekend and holiday service fees may be higher. Additional service fees may apply for select Sunday and Monday delivery.
- Fresh pies are highly perishable. Deliveries made via via FedEx®, UPS® or USPS® may need to be shipped Next-Day delivery at the applicable shipping fee.
- We are unable to process orders for delivery to P.O. Boxes or APOs.
- A signature is not required; the carrier may leave the package if no one is available to accept the delivery.
- Deliveries can be made to the United States only
- Orders being sent to Alaska and Hawaii are available for 2-Day delivery, surcharges apply. Ground and Next-Day delivery are not available for Alaska and Hawaii.
- U.S. deliveries to remote areas may take an additional day.
- The delivery date will depend upon the shipping method available.
- Orders may be delivered on or before the expected delivery date.
UPS Shipping Map
FedEx Shipping Map