Who is Bill Yosses-
- White House Executive Pastry Chef under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack H. Obama. Publically titled the “Crustmaster” by President Obama and the “Pastry Man” by President Bush.
- Member of the US State Department’s “Chef Corps” Bill has represented the USA as a culinary diplomat and cultural envoy around the world.
- High Profile New York City Chef (with tenure at Paul Newman’s The Dressing Room, Citarella, Bouley Restaurant & Bakery, Tavern on the Green).
- Apprenticeships in France worked under Chefs Daniel Boulud and then Sous Chef Thomas Keller at Polo Restaurant in New York City.
- Published author of Desserts for Dummies and The Perfect Finish, Special Desserts for Every Occasion.
- Partnered with First Lady Michelle Obama on the White House Kitchen Garden and “Let’s Move” initiatives.
- Member of L’Academie Culinaire de France.
- Who’s Who in American Food, James Beard Foundation.